½ of the total U.S. Internet audience visits a social networking site in a given day.
Deciphering Online Marketing Workshop
The "Deciphering Online Marketing" workshop is fast approaching. The first session is being held one week after Thanksgiving. The second installment is the following week. The workshops will present the same information, just at different times. If you would like to attend, I encourage you to grab a seat today. We've limited attendance, so guests get the most out of their experience. You may be asking what's in it for you. Let's take a look.
The premise of the workshop is to introduce small business owners and marketing professionals to the world of online marketing. The material presented in the workshop will illustrate key marketing techniques business owners will need to know about, even if someone else does the footwork. For instance, we'll be discussing how search engines operate and how websites rank. We'll study search engines and show the various ways individuals can increase their exposure through search engine optimization techniques.
Even if you're having someone else manage your online marketing, knowing the terminology, how the work is done, and what results to expect can lead to cost savings.
Join us as we discuss search engines, places to be on the social web, and how to create and manage your online presence.
Each of our attendees will also enjoy a reputation report that shows their online visibility. We have two dates available for the same workshop, one in the morning and one in the evening. Take your pick, but be sure to sign up soon, as the seats are limited.
Recent Blog Entries
- Is Your Business Listed on Apple Maps?
- Google Updates Rating System in Local+ Pages
- The Paralyzing Effects of Google Rankings
- Google Places is Gone
- Understanding the (not provided) Conundrum
- Google Employee, Matt Cutts, Explains How Google Indexes the Web
- 5 Ways to Increase Sales in Your Online Store
- Making Sense of Local Results in Google
- New Facebook Timeline Profiles for Business Pages
- Adding the Social Layer to Your Business Model